We often talk about cleansing the liver but does anyone really know why?
Here are 10 excellent reasons to keep the liver clean and healthy:
1. Stores the iron reserves you need, as well as a lot of vitamins and other minerals. Giving you the strength to carry on!
2. Makes bile to help digest your food. Otherwise you would waste away to nothing.
3. Detoxifies poisonous chemicals, and that includes alcohol, beer, wine and drugs (over the counter and prescribed) as well as illegal substances. Otherwise your bad habits would kill you.
4. Stores energy, like a battery, by stockpiling sugar (carbs, glucose and fat) until you need it. Otherwise the sugar level in your blood could fall dramatically and you’d go into a coma.
5. Your liver made the blood that got your system going even before you were born. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be here.
6. Manufactures new proteins that your body needs to stay healthy and grow. Otherwise, you wouldn’t grow properly.
7. Removes poisons from the air, exhaust smoke and chemicals you breathe. Otherwise, you’d be poisoned by pollutants.
8. Makes clotting factors that stop the bleeding when you accidentally prick yourself. Otherwise, you’d bleed to death.
9. Defends against the germs going into your body all the time. Takes those cold germs, flu bugs and other germs you encounter, and knocks them dead – or at least weakens them. Otherwise, you’d be a sitting duck for every infection known to man.
10. And, of course, processes estrogen for elimination or proper conversion. This one is very special to me as a woman and for all of us to realize the tremendous importance our liver has on our health and survival when it comes to estrogen related cancers.
A SP Purification Program is perfect for gently detoxifying the liver…http://www.managingmenopausenaturally.com/purification/#
For more information about your liver and how you can be sure it is clean, happy and healthy call me at 732-991-2065 for a complimentary 20 minute consultation.
You’ve nothing to lose but your time!
The bulk of this article is from an unknown author, I hope he/she doesn’t mind my sharing. If you happen to know who wrote this article please share that with me and others. Thanks for reading.